Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, has announced the ‘Customer of the Year’ winners in its third annual Epicor Customer Excellence Global Awards program. The awards recognise innovative organisations that have successfully transformed operations by deploying Epicor solutions and services to achieve excellence in business efficiency, customer experience, and overall performance.
Epicor Customer Excellence Awards programs are run in the Americas, Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom, Middle East, India, and Africa, with regional program winners automatically considered as finalists in the global categories for overall ‘Customer of the Year’ recognition.
The following companies are the 2018 Epicor Customer Excellence Award ‘Customer of the Year’ global winners:
- Radwell International, Inc. is the Business Transformation global winner, chosen for implementing new processes and growth strategies withEpicor Prophet 21. The Prophet 21 Software gives Radwell a foundation that allows them to open new locations with a few mouse clicks as opposed to months of set up. Radwell also utilises the automated picking and warehouse solutions, reducing labor by 30% and improving pick output by approximately 40%.
- Northern Transformer leveraged Epicor Cloud ERP to upgrade the finance, purchasing, and inventory systems in addition to benefits associated with 3D computer-aided design (CAD) and bill of materials (BOMs). They are the global winner in the Cloud Deployment category.
- The Customer Experience category global award winner is Prophet 21 customer Jergens Industrial Supply. Jergens teamed up with MindHARBORto design and launch an innovative Internet of Things (IoT) supply chain solution using Amazon Dash buttons. The solution enables on-premises remote resupply of products from WiFi-enabled IoT buttons, through a web portal and into Prophet 21. The Prophet 21 Software has transformed how Jergens works with its customers, both increasing efficiencies, saving valuable time, and lowering costs.
- In the Rapid Time to Value category, Epicor ERP customer Rentokil Initial took home the global award by integrating its Time and Attendance system, Tensor, with Epicor ERP to provide a real-time data feed. This integration has enabled Rentokil Initial to accurately provide true costs and profitability for a range of products.
- The global winner in the Technology Innovator category is Epicor ERP customer Sistema, selected for seamlessly automating multiple processes using advanced technologies to drive down cost, while adhering to aggressive business goals of doubling business turnover by 2020. Sistema is able to run more machines with the same amount of staff and has gone from 24/7 to 24/5 shifts with only occasional overtime shifts. Sistema’s warehousing solution now enables them to deliver on average 200 40-foot containers per month, doubling their output from 12 months prior.
“Congratulations to the Customer Excellence Global Awards recipients for showcasing how Epicor helps them unleash growth and stay competitive in their disruptive industries,” said Steve Murphy, chief executive officer, Epicor Software. "It’s rewarding to see how our customers are creating value to their core business with our solutions. With a deep understanding of the industries we serve, our solutions promote growth while easing complexity. The strength of Epicor solutions lies in our unique ability to deliver industry-specific functionality and technology that fit our customers’ unique processes.”
Criteria used to evaluate nominations included customer, employee, and business impact, process improvements, and positive changes gained within the organisation to demonstrate benefits and impact of the technology on the customer’s business. Project complexity, business objectives, and results achieved were also weighed in the final decisions.