Dates: 12 – 13 September 2018
Location: Park Plaza, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact: Charlotte Roden: email@example.com; +44 (0)121 200 3810
Event URL: www.tacevents.com/digitallogistics
LinkedIn Groups: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8110986/profile
Increasing Speed and Efficiency in your Supply Chain through Enhanced Logistics and Order Fulfilment
T|A|C Events, supported by SAP, are delighted to announce the launch of their SAP Innovations for Digital Logistics and Order Fulfilment seminar, taking place 12 – 13 September in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Hosted by SAP’s solution experts, this intimate and interactive learning opportunity is your opportunity to gather with SAP partners and industry peers to learn, discuss and share experiences. Find out how you can increase speed and efficiency in your supply chain through enhanced logistics and order fulfilment.
The seminar will take place over two immersive days, and has been specifically designed to make discussion a priority. Get in depth guidance from SAP’s experts, complemented by customer case studies which will give you real-life business focused examples to learn from. Our interactive format allows you to ask your questions, take part in discussion and share ideas and learnings with your peers.
Plenty of networking opportunities are on offer, with multiple refreshment breaks, plus the chance to get to know your fellow attendees at an informal drinks reception following day one.
The seminar will cover many different topics, including:
- SAP Leonardo Blockchain capabilities in a logistics context
- Overview, strategy and road map for SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- Overview, strategy and road map for Transportation Management
- SAP Yard Logistics
- Overview, strategy and road map for logistics networks
Benefits of Attending
- Direct Access to the Experts: Undiluted face-to-face interaction with SAP solution experts in order for you to get your specific questions comprehensibly answered
- Intimate Environment: Discuss, share experiences and network in a comfortable, conducive forum
- Real-Life Learnings: Hear customer case studies to gain tips, tricks and “what-not-to-dos”
- Networking Opportunities: Get to know your peers and the technical specialists to secure future information sharing possibilities