Are you looking to deepen your understanding of IoT technologies and their impact on critical business processes for manufacturers? Are you developing your case for IIoT but require further advice for successful adoption of Industrial Digitalisation Strategies?
RSVP your seat at the inaugural launch of the Internet of Manufacturing UK and gather specific and invaluable knowledge to create a tailored roadmap or enhance your current plans for adopting an IIoT Digital Strategy. Held at the Radisson Park Inn, London UK from 5-6 June 2018, the conference is designed to give you the tools and know-how required to select and implement the right IoT technologies for your business to improve critical business processes.
Your VIP guest pass will give you access to all of the theatres, the exhibition, all networking experiences and other fantastic benefits which you can view on the website. VIP passes are normally worth £495*, and with a limited number of passes available be sure to book your seat at the conference now!
Reasons to attend the conference:
- The conference will accelerate your readiness for industrial digitalisation with help from over 40 speakers from across the globe.
- Discover why industry heavy weights are implementing IoT technologies like Digital Twin, the Edge, AI and more to help inform your business case for IIoT adoption.
- Gain access to case studies of successful and active IoT implementation, as well as insights from the individuals leading the projects.
- Overcome barriers to implementing smart technologies.
- Create a unique road map to IIoT adoption and equip yourself with the tools and know-how on all things IoT.
- Network with 200 like-minded professions from across the manufacturing sector, building on current relationships and create new ones.
- Find the right ROI for IoT, AI and emerging smart technologies.
Book Now: http://bit.ly/MP_EI_e-invites
Full Agenda: https://iom-uk.internetofbusiness.com/agenda
Full Speaker line-up: https://iom-uk.internetofbusiness.com/speakers