Mission-Critical Change: Survive Brexit, Technology & Market Disruption: Future-Proofed, Collaborative & Agile Food & Drink Supply Chains Which Drive Value & Efficiency.
Boost Retailer-Supplier Collaboration ✔ Survive Change ✔ Advanced Forecasting ✔ Optimise Stockholding & Availability ✔ Drive Cost Savings, Value, Efficiency ✔ Sustainability Strategies ✔ Harness New Technologies, Data & Innovations.
The Food & Drink Supply Chain Conference – Efficient, Innovative, Collaborative: https://www.foodsupplychainconference.com/
A One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 12th June 2018, The Hallam Conference Centre, London.
How Can We Survive Today's Drastic Market, Technological & Consumer Changes, Drive Cost Efficiencies & Boost Retailer & Supplier Collaboration For Profitable, Lean, Demand-Driven, Future-Proofed End-To-End Supply Chains?
- Performance-Boosting Retailer-Supplier Collaboration: Drive mutual success and profitability with truly effective, adaptable and collaborative relationships in the ever-evolving retail landscape
- Survive Change! Successfully navigate Brexit uncertainty, shifting consumer behaviours and the changing face of supply chains
- Maximise Value & Efficiency...& Minimise Costs: Boost cost efficiency and productivity with lean, agile, innovative and value-driven end-to-end supply strategies
- Leverage New Technologies & Innovations For Future-Proofed, Streamlined Supply Chains: What will help you stay ahead of the curve?
- Smart Forecasting Strategies For Demand-Driven Supply Chains: Accurately predict retailer and consumer demands to optimise performance
- The Perfect Stockholding Balance? Insights into maintaining the right levels of stock availability with best-practice inventory planning and replenishment
- Drive Sustainability: Remain compliant and meet stakeholders' expectations with advanced sustainability strategies
Survive Today's Drastic Market, Technological & Consumer Changes! Hear From 22 Senior Speakers In One Day Including:
- McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, Logistics Manager, UK & Ireland Supply Chain, Simon Duffy
- Lindt & Sprüngli (UK) Ltd, Customer Collaboration Demand Manager, Malin Elliott
- Arla Foods, Senior Demand Planner, Andrew Dowling
- HEINEKEN UK, S&OP & NPI Demand Manager, Megi Aben
- Nando's, Logistics Manager, Nick Gundersen
- Katjes Fassin UK LTD, Managing Director, Melissa Snover
- General Mills, Supply Chain Manager, Sergio Mateo
- The Bay Tree Food Co Ltd, Managing Director, Emma Macdonald
- Urban Fresh Foods Ltd (BEAR), Operations Director, Donald Matheson
- Nando's, Customer Supply Manager, Laura Bacon
- Pladis Global, Head of Global Logistics Procurement, Ekaterina Kiyanenko
- Mitchells & Butlers, Supply Chain Manager, Jason Russell
- BEL, Group Planning Director, Jérôme Tison
- Ferrero, Sales & Operations Planning Manager, Chris Morgan
- Cereal Partners Worldwide, Head of Distribution UK&I, Nick Collier
- McCormick & Company, Program Manager, Global Supply Chain Strategic Optimisation, Krina Agnew
- AB Mauri UK & Ireland, Logistics Manager, Iain McNabb
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd, Supply Chain Director, Chris Kane
- Avara Foods Limited, Supply Chain Director, Andrew Dooley
- William Jackson Food Group, ESG Director, Gavin Milligan
- Red Bull, Customer Service & Logistics Manager, Laure Jameson
- innocent drinks, Supply Planning Manager, Emily Wakeford