IRX and EDX 2018 are just around the corner. Visit the shows from 21-22 March at the NEC Birmingham for two days of thought-provoking discussion, events and content on the hottest retail topics.
Spread across eight tracks, there will be deep dives into the topics currently shaping ecommerce and delivery including mobile, marketing, innovation, payments, delivery and B2B.
However, this year’s focus is on delivering a seamless omnichannel experience, and speakers from Google, Barclaycard and others will be sharing their thoughts and insights on the ever evolving omnichannel. This year, Charlotte Briscall, Head of Digital Experience, Sainsbury's will be delivering the keynote address on driving customer engagement through omnichannel retail.
On the mobile track, join Tom Rooney, Senior Product Manager, Mobile Apps and In-Store Digital, John Lewis, for his insights into transforming the in-store experience through mobile. Elsewhere, hear about the changing relationship between on-demand apps and traditional sectors from Caroline Hazelhurst, Operations Director, Deliveroo.
With over a 100 inspirational trailblazers from the retail and digital world delivering keynotes, demos and workshops, there are simply too many to name here, but other highlights include:
- Julien Callede, Founder, Made.com
- Daryl Hughes, Head of eCommerce, Facebook and Instagram
- Nigel Blunt, Head of Operations Development, Sainsbury’s Argos
- Dave Crellin, Head of Online Operations, Sainsbury’s
- Steph Osiol, Industry Manager, Google
- Bruce MacInnes, Chairman, BrandAlley UK
Out on the show floor, attendees will have the opportunity to see and experience the latest, greatest retail and tech innovations at the forefront of the industry:
- Figolux, one of the UK’s leading creators of visual content, which uses the latest 360 degree photography technologies to produce interactive images that bring products to life. Figolux is inviting attendees to bring their products along to IRX to see for themselves how the PhotoRobot Case transforms how customers interact with products online.
- Storiqa, the blockchain powered marketplace platform designed to allow anyone to create an online store in under an hour. At IRX, Storiqa will be showcasing its WP platform and holding a presentation on how blockchain implementation is changing E-Commerce Marketplaces.
- Fresh Relevance, which tracks customer behaviour in real-time and uses this to personalise shoppers’ journeys on all channels and devices, will be demonstrating its platform and holding a workshop on social proof in real time marketing, on 22 March at IRX.
- The world-leader in automated storage and retrieval solutions, Kardex Remstar, will be showcasing the Megamat RS 350, the robotic, automated solution found in storage warehouses across the world. See it in person at stand E81 in hall 6.
- Neopost Shipping will be offering AR and VR experiences to attendees. Samsung VR Goggles allow you to experience the packing and shipping process for your online orders, whilst Microsoft’s HoloLens glasses allow visitors to experience its innovative intelligent parcel locker, Packcity. If you’ve never had a VR experience before, swing by stand D71.
- Raanan Cohen, CEO of customer-centric logistics solution, Bringg, will be discussing his plan to make Bringg the great leveller for logistics, allowing smaller retailers to compete with the Amazons of this world. He’ll be giving a keynote in the Final Mile Theatre on 21 March on The 7 Steps to Building State-of-The-Art Delivery Operations.