October 2017 Special Technology Report:
WMS / Voice Directed Picking
The October 2017 edition of Manufacturing & Logistics IT will feature an in-depth special report on WMS/ Voice Directed Picking.
In the report, some of the leading spokespeople from the Voice-directed solutions & WMS vendor community will offer their insights into the key operational and financial advantages of deploying Voice and Warehouse Management Systems, and to what extent these benefits have been enhanced over the past year or two through further system development.
Closing Dates: 6th October 2017
A number of prominent industry spokespeople from the research, consultancy & vendor community will consider current trends such as:-
- What are some of the current key talking points and/or innovations/developments in the Voice-Directed Picking & Warehouse Management Solutions space?
- Have ways of best integrating Voice-directed systems with other systems (e.g. systems such as WMS, ERP, supply chain management, etc.) developed to any notable degree over the past year or two? If so, in what ways?
- Has the Software as a Service (SaaS) model (and the Cloud concept in general) had any notable level of impact on the Voice-directed systems or WMS market so far?
- Are mobility solutions such as mobile computers and tablet PCs etc. having an impact or influence on Voice systems – for example, from an integration and data provision perspective?
- Is Big Data having an impact on the world of WMS or Voice Picking solutions (e.g. making them more flexible and providing greater levels of BI/analytics based on access to more sources of relevant business and operational data)?
- What might be the next innovations/developments to look out for in the world of Voice-directed systems or WMS over the next year or two?
If you are a vendor wishing to participate in the Special report, and also showcase your solutions in the October Issue, please contact Tel: 01707 664200 / Info@LogisticsIT.com
Subscribe to the magazine here FREE to the receive the full WMS / Voice Picking report.