Datalogic has introduced the RIDA DBT6400 2D area imager. A cordless device with Bluetooth wireless technology which is to be used in connection with mobile devices. The elegant and stylish design is small, pocket-sized and fits perfectly into the palm of a hand.
The RIDA DBT6400 imager pairs easily with Android, Apple iOS and Windows Mobile devices as well as standard laptops equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology.
This ultra-compact area imager is capable of reading virtually any 1D or 2D barcode and ensures outstanding performance on mobile phone screens.
Two different models are available:
- The standard version targets retail applications including traditional or mobile POS, assisted sales, shelf replenishment, price verification, inventory management and more.
- The healthcare version is equipped with a disinfectant-ready and anti-microbial enclosure making it ideal for bedside point-of-care, disposable inventory management, sample tracking, laboratory use and more while helping to prevent cross-contamination.
- Palm-sized form factor
- Imager reads any 1D or 2D bar code
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Lanyard and holder included with each purchased unit
- Retail: Traditional or Mobile POS Checkout, Assisted Sales, Shelf Replenishment, Price Verification, Inventory Management
- Healthcare: Bedside Point-of-Care, Asset Management
- Entertainment and Hospitality: Access Control and Document Handling
The RIDA DBT6400 imagers will start shipping on October 27, 2016.