Thursday, 23 June, 2016 12:30 PM - 1:15 PM BST
In 2013, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a final rule on the establishment of a unique device identification (UDI) system to track medical devices sold or imported into the USA. The UDI system aims at improving patient safety, reducing medical errors and streamlining adverse event reporting and recalls.
Join us for this 30 minute webinar (plus Q&A) on the topic of UDI focusing on the impact on companies within the UK.
This short webinar will cover:
- Why is UDI important for UK businesses
- How regulatory bodies in Europe will adopt UDI practices
- Experiences with regulators
- What your business can do to get ready
- How QAD can help you prepare for UDI