DynaSys, provider of demand and supply chain planning solutions, has announced that Electrium has selected the DynaSys Demand Planning solution. Electrium is one of the UK's market leaders in the electrical installation equipment sector. DynaSys is a division of QAD Inc.
After investigating a number of demand and supply chain planning and advance planning solution providers, Electrium chose DynaSys Demand Planning to improve its forecasting process and increase collaboration among the many stakeholders involved in the process. The DynaSys solution also helps Electrium to streamline how it deals with fluctuations in demand.
"We were excited about the potential within the DynaSys tools to provide and facilitate a rigorous, collaborative forecasting tool that could enhance our existing supply chain processes," explained Head of Residential Supply Chain Management Paul Simpson. "DynaSys provides a perfect fit for our business model, mirroring both our aggregate and detailed line level information requirements."
Electrium selected DynaSys Demand Planning for the following reasons:
- DynaSys provides a comprehensive demand planning tool that includes advanced features for managing a collaborative forecasting process.
- The flexibility of the demand planning tool to adapt to the requirements of its user community.
- The DynaSys solution's positive reputation and the expertise of the DynaSys team.
- DynaSys' Easy on-Boarding methodology and quick implementation approach.
- Ease of integration with the company's existing IT infrastructure.
"We are pleased to have Electrium among our community of DynaSys solution users," said DynaSys Managing Director Ariel Weil. "The robust functionality and durability of our demand and supply chain planning solutions will enable Electrium to efficiently manage its end-to-end supply chain and accommodate any future growth."