October 2015 edition:
Special Technology Reports: WMS & Voice Directed Picking
The October 2015 edition of Manufacturing & Logistics IT will feature a special technology report on Voice Directed Picking and Warehouse Management (WMS)
A number of prominent industry spokespeople from the research & vendor community will consider current trends such as:-
- What are some of the current key talking points and/or innovations/developments in the Voice-Directed Picking & Warehouse Management Solutions space, and why do you feel these are the current hot topics? (for example, enhanced benefits to the end user).
- Have ways of best integrating Voice-directed systems with other systems (eg. systems such as WMS, ERP, supply chain management, etc.) developed to any notable degree over the past year or two? If so, in what ways? (for example, you might want to give your take on the middleware/‘plug and play’ or ‘proprietary system’ versus ‘open architecture’ debate)?
- Has the Software as a Service (SaaS) model (and the Cloud concept in general) had any notable level of impact on the Voice-directed systems or WMS market so far? If so, in what ways?
- Are mobility solutions such as mobile computers and tablet PCs etc. having an impact or influence on Voice systems – for example, from an integration and data provision perspective
- Is Big Data having an impact on the world of WMS or Voice Picking solutions (e.g. making them more flexible and providing greater levels of BI/analytics based on access to more sources of relevant business and operational data)? If so, in what ways?
- What are some of the main functionality differentiators among the WMS or Voice Picking vendor community.
- How what might be the next innovations/developments to look out for in the world of Voice-directed systems or WMS over the next year or two?
If you would like to find out how you can participate and showcase your solutions please contact Info@LogisticsIT.com
Closing Dates: Editorial 25th September 2015 - Advertising 2nd October 2015