The International Week of Transport and Logistics (SITL Paris) brings together all the innovative products and services dedicated to the transport of goods, freight forwarding and the logistics chain. It is the most complete concentration of transport and logistics users from manufacturing, retail and distribution who are searching for new service suppliers.
In 2015, SITL Paris creates the innovative new Transport Next Generation space. The aim is to gather in one place the most innovative equipment across all transport modes which provide the best performance for the transport planning of manufacturers and distributors. It also addresses the needs of the shippers and their transporters.
Held jointly, Intralogistics Europe show covers handling equipment at all levels of the supply chain.
- Major logistics projects
- Urban logistics
- E-commerce logistics
- Green logistics
- After sales logistics
- Controlled temperature logistics
- Trends and perspectives
- The European Rail Freight Day (31 March)
- Maritime Day and River Morning (1 April)
- Overseas Days (2 April)
- 15th Innovation Awards (2 April)
- SITL exhibitors list: www.sitl.eu/GB/exhibitorslist
- Intralogistics exhibitors list: www.intralogistics-europe.com/GB/exhibitorslist
- Venue & Travel: www.sitl.eu/GB/VenueAndTravel
- Business Meetings to optimise your visit http://www.sitl.eu/GB/BusinessMeetings (cf Rail Freight Meetings, Transport meetings)
- Free badge: BN1 www.sitl.eu/FR/Badge
More info: www.sitl.eu and http://www.intralogistics-europe.com