ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd., the provider of automated mobile workforce management and optimisation solutions for the service industry, has announced that Victim Support, a New Zealand community organisation that helps people affected by serious crime and trauma, implemented ShiftExpert.
Victim Support will use the cloud-based solution to schedule volunteers based on availability and skill, allowing improved responsiveness to meet victims' needs. A native Salesforce1 Mobile ready app, ClickSoftware's ShiftExpert optimises employee assignments, and gives employees and shift managers visibility into who works when, and deeper insight into how the schedule will impact service levels and response times.
With ShiftExpert, the New Zealand based organisation is empowered to:
- Extend the functionality of its existing Salesforce implementation to make real-time scheduling and victim support decisions, and benefit from seeing all the information in one view;
- Automate and optimise dispatch operations into a seamless process based on accurate and up-to-date data;
- More quickly respond to victims' needs, including those in both urban and rural areas;
- Build accurate reporting for regulatory and internal use.
"ClickSoftware's ShiftExpert is a critical piece of our victim response plan," said Chris Law, Contact Service Manager for Victim Support New Zealand. "We now have the ability to fully utilise data in a comprehensive and streamlined way, enabling us to automatically and easily create even the most complicated schedules that factor in multiple regions and skillsets."
"ClickSoftware is dedicated to ensuring that businesses of all sizes have the tools they need to make every moment of an interaction with clients matter, and this is done by ensuring the right person is scheduled for the right job and with the right access to information they need to be successful. Our unique 'optimisation as a service' (OaaS) technology brings enterprise grade sophistication to the mid-market at an affordable price," said Dr. Moshe BenBassat, Founder and CEO of ClickSoftware. "We are proud to help Victim Support in their efforts to aid the community."
With ShiftExpert, organisations of all sizes are empowered to:
- Automate planning and execution of shifts for employees across different departments;
- Review and optimise gaps between the availability of the workforce and business demand;
- Control overtime costs and quickly react to exceptions;
- Increase employee satisfaction by incorporating employee working preferences, shift trades and vacation requests into the work plan;
- Maximise customer satisfaction by meeting service level targets with well rested and skilled employees.