Integration Point - Free Webcast - 28th October 2014
For companies importing and exporting goods around the globe, making sure the 3 C's - Compliance, Content & Connectivity, are part of the overall strategy is important.
Integration Point Global Trade Management solutions are being utilized by companies around the globe to automate and manage import/export processes while increasing compliance with Customs, as well as other government agencies, requirements and improving visibility into the entire supply chain.
Join us for this free webcast – Register here
Date and time: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 2:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Panelist (s) Info: Angela Chamberlain, Vice President - Global Trade Content, Integration Point; Melissa Irmen, Senior Vice President - Products & Strategy, Integration Point
Duration: 1 hour
During this webcast, attendees will learn:
- Which countries do you need two different tariff classifications
- How to ensure compliance from a denied party and export control perspective
- Why you need to know other aspects of import tariff schedules such as duty rates, antidumping rates, others charges, unit of measure, and additional codes that need to be filed
- How to comply with preferential duty rates
- Which import controls and Other Government Agencies do you need to know about for importing and what documentation is needed for compliance
- What documentation do you need to have in place to complete your import and your export
Global Trade Management & Compliance Solutions
A leading provider of global trade management solutions, Integration Point provides import and export capabilities, up-to-date regulatory information for 160+ countries and connectivity to supply chain partners and government agencies across the world.
- Manages more than $400 billion in trade
- Facilitates trade across countries representing 99% of global import value
- Maintains regulatory knowledge of over 160 countries
- Spans all industries, addressing the diverse needs of global corporations
- Integrates with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, etc.) to allow for full communication between all systems involved in a transaction or shipment
The Integration Point Global Trade Management platform is the most comprehensive global compliance platform with the greatest customer adoption in every industry segment, having the deepest and broadest functionality available from a single global trade platform. Integration Point built its products with a global perspective, recognizing that every customer would differ depending on whether they import, export, or both. The platform is modular and allows companies to engage with only the solutions needed.
Integration Point includes solutions for: import/export management, supply chain and security, entry validation, denied party screening, product classification, free trade agreement qualification, foreign-trade zone, and global duty deferral program management.