Mobile Media Summit, the mobile media and advertising conference staged in North America and Europe, is headed to London for its first event on Tuesday, 1 July.
The mobile media and advertising industry gathering, taking place at the Rosewood Hotel will bring together the most powerful media, digital, agency, brand and mobile executives who are moving the industry forward and driving mobile innovation across the UK and Western Europe.
"The Mobile Media Summits are the preeminent mobile conference that puts advertisers at the forefront of mobile innovation and I'm very excited to be the keynote speaker at their first event in London. As mobile reshapes the media landscape its critically important to understand how it fits into a multi screen world globally," said Keith Weed, Chief Marketing and Communication Officer of Unilever.
"We are incredibly excited for Mobile Media Summit London to bring together international brand, agency, and mobile technology leaders to discuss how mobile is evolving globally," said Paran Johar, CEO and founder of Mobile Media Summit. "This exclusive event is the only one of that puts brands and agencies at the forefront of the discussion hearing what they want and where they are investing their budgets."
For more information on the agenda, speakers and registration, visit http://mobilemediasummit.com/london-2014/
Event sponsors and partners include Opera Mediaworks, 4A's, Adweek, Airpush, Medialets, mobiThinking, PubMatic, SheppardMullin, Street Fight, The Advertising Club, The Makegood, xAd, Women in Wireless, and among others.
Featured speakers at Mobile Media Summit London include:
1. Ajaz Ahmed, Founder and CEO, AKQA
2. Zaid Al-Zaidy, Chief Executive Officer, McCann London
3. Mark-Anthony Baker, Global Communications Planning Director, Joule
4. Oliver Bareham, Head of Mobile, Ansible UK, part of IPG Mediabrands
5. Gary Bonilla-Latoni, Chief Strategy Officer, UM G14
6. Armel Bursaux, Directeur Data & Analytics, Starcom Mediavest
7. James Connelly, CEO, Fetch
8. Ilicco Elia, Head of Mobile, DigitasLBi International
9. Darren Goldie, Chief Development Officer & Managing Partner, Havas Media
10. James Hilton, Global CEO, M&C Saatchi Mobile
11. Jon Hook, Head of Mobile, Mediacom
12. Mark Jackson, Chief Technology Catalyst EMEA, McCann Worldgroup
13. Vik Kathuria, Global Chief Media Officer, Razorfish
14. Alex Newman, MD Omnicom Mobile EMEA, OMD International
15. Cameron Peebles, VP Marketing, Airpush
16. Ben Phillips, Global Head of Mobile, Mediacom
17. Mark Read, CEO, WPP Digital
18. Daniel Rosen, Global CEO, Joule
19. Sanita Sandhu, Digital Business Director, Manning Gottlieb OMD
20. Jide Sobo, Head of Mobile, MEC Interaction
21. Theo Theodorou, GM of EMEA, xAd
22. Melanie Varley, Chief Strategy Officer, Global, MEC
23. Keith Weed, Chief Marketing and Communication Officer, Unilever
24. Anna Bager, VP and General Manger, IAB Mobile
25. Chris Binns, Joint Head of Strategy, Mediacom
26. Ben Dimond, Group Agency Director, Opera Mediaworks
27. Steve Gladdis, Managing Partner, Mediacom
28. Jonathan Anastas, VP-Global Brand Marketing, Head of Digital & Social Media, Activision