The Telematics for Fleet Management Europe 2014 conference is nearly here. We're only 1 week away and I wanted to send you a quick update just in case you hadn't had a chance to check out the event.
Here is what's happening in Amsterdam next week:
- 25 + expert speakers incl. Daimler, Scania, Volvo & TNT Express debate the impact of industry consolidation and how to build customisable service packages for multiple fleet segments
- Network with 150+ senior execs from OEMs, service providers, fleet operators, insurers, telecoms, tier ones and gov't authorities to build strategic alliances in the connected fleet space
- Key debates on big data, V2X communications and insurance - plus, how macro social, economic and tech. trends are set to transform the fleet management industry by 2020 – prepare for the revolution in fleet management services.
Take a look at full event details here: telematicsupdate.com/fleet-europe
Revolutionary FMS: Engage Cross Industry Partners to Build Customised Service Packages for Multiple Fleets
The European Telematics for Fleet Management Show is Europe's largest and most focussed B2B conference for the commercial telematics, commercial vehicles and vehicle ICT industry.
Key Topics To Be Discussed in 2014
- USE DEALERS TO THE MAXIMUM FOR FURTHER SALES CHANNELS: Utilise the latest customer management systems to understand drivers' needs for localised services, and how this will increase loyalty to auto OEMs and collaborating partners in the fleet world.
- ESTABLISH A BUSINESS CASE FOR END-USERS: Decipher fleet operators' key business motives such as increasing driver and operational efficiency to develop a single-unit and flexible solution which delivers quick ROI for the fleet owner.
- SYNERGISE INSURANCE WITH FLEETS: Understand fleet solution requirements such as accurate driving behaviour profiles to align insurance offerings with fleet managers' telematics operations.
- OVERCOME MATURITY IN THE CONNECTED FLEET ECOSYSTEM: Understand the connected commercial vehicle ecosystem and its actors, different customers and stakeholders in order to capitalise on emergent mergers & acquisitions activity in the US and Europe.
- V2X AND THE FUTURE OF EU FLEETS: Get-to-grips with implementation challenges and opportunities by incorporating ITS solutions such as DSRC to align your FMS solutions package accordingly with the V2X demands of the future.
Industry pioneers share their knowledge with you
Speakers had been 'hand-picked' for the 2013 Telematics for Fleet Management event. Expect another terrific speaker line-up for the 2014 event.
- Pierre Sirolli, Head of Aftersales, Renault Trucks.
- Carole Pierrot, Electro Mobility Manager, Nissan Europe.
- Fredrik Callenryd, Senior Business Analyst, Scania.
- Erik van Duin, Fleet Manager EMEA, TNT Express.
- Giorgio Audisio, Head Tyre Systems & Vehicle Dynamics, Pirelli.
- James Hookham, Managing Director - Membership & Policy, Freight Transport Association.
- Pierre Lussier, FleetBoard Manager, Mercedes-Benz France.
- Andy Price, Practice Leader Europe Motor Fleet, Zurich.