Voice Recognition Technology Solutions from BEC Can Reduce Picking Errors by 85% When Compared to Paper or Label-Based Picking
- Do you have issues with picking accuracy?
- Are you losing money or customers due to inaccuracies in your picking procedures?
- Are you suffering from inefficient picking workflows?
If the answer to any of these questions is 'Yes', your profit margins and your business are paying the price.
As large time and cost savings can be found by gaining back mere seconds in picking operations workflows, now is the time to consider a Voice Recognition Technology solution from BEC.
Voice Recognition Technology is an order selection and product picking method used widely in warehouse or distribution centre environments.
Workers use a compact, wearable computer with a headset incorporating a speaker to receive instructions by voice.
Key Benefits of Voice Recognition Technology
As workers are using templates which are trained specifically to their voice, regardless of accent, dialect or language, there is virtually no need for repetition, which helps to provide crucial time savings.
By choosing a voice-directed solution from BEC, you can enjoy the substantial benefits of Voice Recognition Technology, delivered to you by the experts:
- Requires little user training
- High levels of accuracy – 99.99%!!!
- Workers can operate hands and eyes free
- Rapid return on investment – typically within 12 months
- Complete more work assignments more accurately & efficiently
- Increases profitability and customer satisfaction
Call BEC today on +44 (0)1254 688 088 or visit www.voicedirectedwarehouse.com to find out more about how Voice Recognition Technology Solutions can benefit your business.