Ogilvie Fleet, which has around 11,000 vehicles on its books, has won the Leasing and Contract Hire category of the 2013 BusinessCar Fleet Technology Awards - known in the industry as 'The Techies' they are the only prizes in fleet that reward technological innovation.
The Award was for the introduction of MiFleet Showroom 2, the successor to the original MiFleet Showroom, which secured a highly commended in 'The Techies' last year.
The latest success continues a lengthy winning industry award streak for Ogilvie Fleet, which in the last three years has:
- Claimed a hat-trick of Fleeteye CSI (customer satisfaction index) Awards 2010-12, which recognise the contract hire company that has achieved the highest customer satisfaction in the eyes of fleet decision-makers in a calendar year
- Won the Best Customer Service Award at the 2012 Fleet News Awards
- Won the 2012 Customer Service Award presented to a company listed in the annual 'FN50' published by Fleet News, which is an industry report and analysis focusing on the UK's top 50 contract hire and leasing companies.
Ogilvie Fleet sales and marketing director Nick Hardy said: "We continue to strive to offer our customers management solutions at the cutting edge of the vehicle leasing and fleet management industry and securing independent corroboration that we are doing just that is our continuing awards success. However, we are not complacent. We know that our competitors will be analysing how a combination of leading technology and first class customer service is securing Ogilvie Fleet new customers on a regular basis. Nevertheless, we aim to continue to lead the vehicle leasing and fleet management industry."
MiFleet Showroom is a mechanism by which all critical vehicle and driver-related data is located in one place and delivered directly to a fleet manager's desktop - in real time and in a manner which enables them to see, precisely, any action points that need to be taken on their fleet.
Crucially, MiFleet Showroom is available free of charge to all fleet customers - irrespective of size and the number of vehicles leased via Ogilvie Fleet.
MiFleet Showroom 2 is now going through a phased roll out to customers. The key enhancements are:
- The ability for fleets to now upload vehicles and related information not supplied by Ogilvie Fleet on to the system
- The ability for fleets to now upload all 'grey fleet' vehicles and related documentation (driver licence details, vehicle servicing, MoT and VED dates etc) on to the system
- Data processing speeds improved so that information and reports are available quicker than previously on fleet managers' computer dashboards.
Now in their fifth year, the 11 awards categories are judged by an expert panel, and reward those companies best using technology to help business car fleets run their vehicles in a cleaner, less time consuming, safer and more efficient way.
Paul Barker, editor of BusinessCar, the fortnightly fleet industry publication, said: "The judging panel was impressed with a range of the MiFleet Showroom 2 system's attributes that help operators identify and focus their attention on the problem areas of a fleet.
"The grey fleet management drew particular attention, as did the level of accessibility from different technology and in giving free access to all sizes of customer from the start. A great use of technology to drive operational and duty of care efficiencies."
Mr Hardy concluded: "As this latest award highlights, MiFleet Showroom remains the most innovative online reporting tool in the industry and with its new features delivers even greater added value to Ogilvie Fleet customers."