CA10, a semi-rugged tablet PC, is designed specifically for mobile workers in the field service, logistics, retail and hospitality sectors. The CA10 runs the Genuine Windows 7 Professional operating system, and at its heart is the Intel Atom Processor N2600 running at 1.6GHz, supported by 2GB of DDRIII memory and an mSATA SSD of 64GB or 128GB.
Some of the many other key features of the CA10 include:
- Magnesium Alloy Frame is 20 times stronger than ABS Plastic and provides superior light weight
- Compliant with IP43 for water and dust
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810G for Drop and Vibration
- Resistive Touch Screen
- Sunlight Readable Display
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 1D/2D Barcode Scanner
- Payment Terminal Solutions through Smart Card Reader,
- Pin-Pad, Magnetic Stripe Reader
- RFID Reader
- Besides standard WLAN and Bluetooth connectivity, CA10 also support GPS and WWAN with Gobi 3000 for 3G connections or LTE for ultra-fast 4G connections.