The full agenda and speaker line-up for the Telematics for Fleet Management Conference (19 to 20 March, Novotel City Hotel, Amersterdam, Netherlands) has now been released. A quick summary is as follows:
- Key sessions and case studies on how to develop integrated fleet telematics solutions and meet end-user requirements to drive profitability across all commercial vehicle segments
- 25+ Expert speakers including TNT, Volvo, Renault, European Commission, Zurich and other innovators explore electric tolling legislation, insurance telematics and mobility so you can deliver ROI for fleets
- Network with 150+ senior-level execs from automakers, government, fleet professionals, telematics service providers, insurance and wireless carriers and the entire value chain to develop crucial relationships and form partnerships
Topics to be discussed include
- EETS to create seamless mobility across borders: Understand the components of EETS (European Electronic Toling Service) such as the 2004/52/EC Directive, including implementation challenges involving different tolling methods with DSRC and satellite to build a pan-European framework.
- Integrating telematics and corporate IT systems: Evaluate horizontal platforms such as SAP, IBM, Oracle and Microsoft to ascertain the associated costs and calculate the ROI of integrating supply chains with ICT system.
- Synergise insurance with fleets: Understand fleet operators' key solution requirements such as accurate driving behaviour profiles to align insurance offerings with fleet managers' operations
- FMS for fleets under lease plans: Get-to-grips with seamless mobility including smartphone-based solutions, car-sharing models and inter-modal routing & leasing to ensure that your solutions have factored in macro automotive trends.
...and many more sessions will be features, covering topics such as mobility models, smart phone integration, green fleets and eCall.
Speakers who will address the audience this year are:
- Fredrik Callenryd, Senior Business Analyst,Scania.
- Erik van Duin, Fleet manager, TNT Express.
- Rory Morgan, National logistics GM, Iron Mountain.
- Mikael Josefsson, Business Consulting Manager, Volvo Group Telematics.
- Andy Price, Practice Leader Europe, Motor Fleet, Zurich.
For more information and to access the complimentary brochure, visit: http://uk.telematicsupdate.com/fc_tele_evupdatelz/lz.aspx?p1=0575327S3391&CC=&p=1&cID=0&cValue=1