Understanding the Benefits of the European Union Authorised Economic Programme (AEO)-20121023 1202-1
Tuesday, October 23, 2012 8:02 am
Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Bart De Rybel, Senior Manager of Global Strategic Indirect Tax at Ernst & Young, Brussels,
Michiko Lloyd, Director - Global Solutions, Integration Point
1 hour 3 minutes
Join Integration Point and Ernst & Young for a 60-minute educational webcast to gain a better understanding of the tangible benefits behind being AEO certified, applying for the EU AEO programme and maintaining the AEO certification once achieved. Bart De Rybel, Senior Manager of Global Strategic Indirect Tax at Ernst & Young, Brussels, will discuss these topics in length as well as provide best practices on implementing an AEO programme in your organisation.
During the webcast, De Rybel will highlight the following discussion points in regards to the EU AEO certification programme:
- How the World Customs Organization (WCO) SAFE framework of standards to secure and facilitate global trade has evolved since 2005
- What the growing number of MRA's means for those seeking and maintaining AEO certification
- Why businesses are applying for AEO from an operational, commercial and internal point of view
- When an organisation should consider applying for the EU AEO programme
- What is the impact of not being AEO certified
- Where does the MRA between the US C-TPAT program and the EU's AEO programme stand today
- Why it is important to maintain AEO certification once achieved
Watch the webcast now.