Voxware, the provider of voice solutions, has introduced Cloud Voice Management Suite (VMS), a Cloud-based Voice software solution that empowers organisations to enhance operational productivity, improve accuracy, and better serve their customers without investing in costly IT infrastructure. The benefits of this new offering include:
- Ease of use: Users do not need technical expertise to employ Cloud VMS – they simply complete a questionnaire before receiving a ready-to-deploy product
- No IT Overhead: Cloud VMS can run without an IT infrastructure, eliminating costs associated with server hardware, maintenance, and IT personnel
- Time-to-Value: The delivery time is said to be significantly shorter than the fastest full-fledged Voice solution
- Future-proof: Users receive automatic software updates, as well as hardware refreshes, to ensure they are always leveraging the latest technologies
- No WMS Necessary: Small operations that run without a WMS can now realise the benefits of a Voice solution
- Straightforward SaaS Model: This model guarantees that users get what they pay for, without any hidden fees or peripheral maintenance costs
"Our newest offering enables companies who are looking for easy, but high-impact change to implement a robust Voice solution that improves productivity, safety, accuracy, and ultimately, customer relationships," said Keith Phillips, President and CEO, Voxware. "By leveraging Cloud VMS, organisations are equipped to cost-effectively address their current needs and adapt to changing demands."
Cloud VMS is a fully productized bundle that includes:
- Software: Voxware will provision and maintain the software and configure it on the devices before the customer receives them
- Hardware: Voice ready units that incorporate all of the user-friendly features needed to maximise productivity and accuracy
- Services: Users can choose from pre-packaged configuration options to address their workflow requirements
- Support: New 24/7 support enables customers to speak with a Voxware representative any time an issue or question arises
- Upgrades: VMS software updates and hardware refreshes are built into the offering, with a delivery schedule matching that of the full VMS product
"Cloud VMS removes the headaches of implementation, maintenance, and updates – freeing organisations from relying on heavy internal IT resources," continued Phillips. "Customers do not have to manage servers, undergo timely and expensive deployments, or costly upgrades. Instead, we handle the heavy-lifting, allowing organizations to more efficiently realize the advantages that Voice solutions provide."