Infor and salesforce.com have announced that Infor will deliver three applications, built on Force.com, salesforce.com's social enterprise platform. The three new InForce applications will bring the power of the back office to the front office, and throughout the social enterprise helping customers collaborate and drive growth. Additionally, salesforce.com made an investment in Infor as part of the agreement.
Through the partnership, Infor will build and deliver InForce Everywhere, a native Force.com application that brings ERP data into Salesforce; InForce Order Management, a quote, order and proposal management application; and InForce Marketing, which will leverage Infor CRM Epiphany, a leader in recommendation engines, for global marketing automation technology all on Force.com. Infor will also develop additional applications on Force.com
"Sales professionals in Infor's large manufacturing customer base need fast and easy access to the critical product and order data in our applications, and we will render that rich data in Salesforce," said Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor. "This partnership will help customers focus on building and selling great products instead of configuring databases, middleware, BI tools, or disk drives. Our customers need to automate processes in hours and days, not months and years and skip the classic 3-by-3 ERP project 3 years, 300 million, and 3 CIOs.They need results faster."
"Companies transforming themselves into social enterprises want new ways to run their business," said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. "Infor joins salesforce.com in recognizing these transformations must span across the entire company."
Available later this calendar year, InForce Everywhere will offer:
- A 360-degree view of invoice, contacts, quotes, shipments, receivables, orders, and RMAs (return merchandise authorizations) across the enterprise.
- A way for Salesforce users to view orders from Infor ERP applications.
- Access to customer information and transactions from the Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud using InForce Everywhere.
- Connection to ION, Infor's standard integration platform.
- Salesforce Chatter, which will make all of this data social to more effectively and quickly engage with customers through features like social profiles, status updates and real-time feeds.
- Infor's 700+ sales people and more than 800 channel partners the ability to resell bundled Salesforce CRM into more than 75,000 customers.
InForce Order Management will:
- Deliver a comprehensive quote, order and proposal management application built on Force.com.
- Integrate with Salesforce CRM to give Sales and Service Cloud users a clear and accurate view of pricing and availability.
InForce Marketing will:
- Offer a comprehensive global marketing automation system built on Force.com.
- Include inbound and outbound campaign management and lead maturation integrated with the Infor CRM Epiphany recommendation engine.