Sage (UK), the business software and services provider, has bolstered its range of mid-market CRM solutions with the UK launch of Sage SalesLogix Cloud. Built upon Amazon's world-class Web platform, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), the private cloud solution combines the reach, flexibility and rapid time-to-value of traditional Software as a Service (SaaS) with the richness, security and control of on-premise solutions, making it easier for mid market organisations to access their customer data and customise their software in the way that suits them best, whist retaining data security.
Designed for organisations with more complex business requirements, Sage SalesLogix is an industry leading CRM solution which manages every aspect of customer interactions, provides powerful insights into business performance and transforms accessibility, information management and customer insight.
On the desktop or on the move, the solution performs equally well in the workplace or out in the field and its new cloud deployment option gives users even greater freedom to access vital information how, when and where they need it, safely and securely. Since its US launch last year, Sage SalesLogix Cloud has seen rapid growth and many of Sage UK's leading business partners have already committed to supporting the solution in the UK.
Unique benefits of Sage SalesLogix Cloud include:
- Choice: Combines the best of traditional SaaS solutions with the security and control of on-premise solutions, giving users the freedom to choose where their data and applications reside, whether online, offline or on their mobiles
- Full-featured CRM: Includes everything from contact management, multi-channel campaign management, e-marketing and mobile access to business analytics and reporting, back office integration and advanced customisation capabilities
- Peace of Mind: Data is secure and only accessible to the user, who has full ownership and control. From setup to backups, Sage and its trusted business partner deliver dedicated expert product support and 24-hour monitoring within a closed environment, meaning users can rest assured that their data is secure
- Integration: A flexible, standards-based platform enables seamless integration with other business management solutions, desktop applications and web services for increased productivity and a holistic customer view
- Storage: Providing 100 GB of data storage for every 50 users, SalesLogix Cloud offers more storage capacity than other CRM vendors in the market, with favourable rates for increasing capacity
- Control: Flexible payment, subscription and licensing system options that fit individual business requirements and financial preferences as well as full control over upgrades, gives users maximum control.
"CRM today is an operational and financial imperative for many mid market organisations, rather than an optional extra. Yet whilst CRM in the cloud offers reduced capital expenditure, scalability and flexibility, concerns over data security and governance have long been a barrier to entry for many enterprises," explained Bob Anderson, Head of Sage's Enterprise Business. "Empowering businesses to capitalise on the benefits of the cloud whilst also giving them utmost control of their data makes SalesLogix Cloud a real coup for mid market businesses today, who increasingly want the reliability and security to view their customer data in a way that best suits their needs."
"Sage SalesLogix sets a new standard for organisations with complex business requirements to enjoy low cost of ownership by minimising hardware costs and reducing the overhead of IT support, whilst still giving users the level of control and data security mid market organisations have come to expect. With new deployment options coming front of mind for CIO's and demand for hybrid solutions increasing, Sage and our dedicated Business Partners have the understanding and expertise to help them make the leap to the cloud," explained Sage's Anderson.
Sage SalesLogix Cloud is part of Sage (UK's) family of online business solutions which includes pure play SaaS with SagePay and Sage One, mobile services such as Sage 200 with RIM and its award-winning managed services Sage 50 online, Sagecrm.com and Sage 1000.