BT is keen to talk to people with an Asset Management/ Logistics role in their organisation, so they can draw on your expertise to help shape BTs Asset Management strategy going forward.
We are keen to find out:
- What Asset Management currently means to you
- Whether you use any solutions in your organisation presently
- How you use various solutions, how effective they are
- How you see this area developing in the future
Whats in it for you?
- You can express your specific business issues straight to the heart of BT
- There will be monetary incentives for your time if you are selected for the interest group.
- It will provide an exciting opportunity for you to meet and interact with others in similar roles, facing similar challenges.
- It offers you an opportunity to air your views and have your voice heard.
What is involved in this programme?
- We would like to carry out a number of events over the course of the programme.
- The first full event is likely to be face-to-face, so that you can be introduced to the BT team and will have the opportunity to meet the other select participants.
- It is envisaged that we will call upon your views at other times through other means such as Bulletin Boards and online interviews.
We are working in partnership with GfK NOP, a leading independent research company, and would be grateful if you could spare approximately 5 minutes of your time to take part in a short online questionnaire initially, with a view to forming a select interest group, where we can call upon your valued opinions over the course of the programme.
Please click on the link below if you are interested it taking part:
BT greatly appreciate the time taken to help them in this first instance - thank you.