Psion Teklogix invites you to their Psion Teklogix Mobile Show (PTMS) on Tuesday 17th April 2007 at The Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon, Warwickshire.
PTMS is an exhibition of the latest product and solution offerings of Psion Teklogix mobile computing software and hardware range. It is a real time presentation of the product capabilities in as real an environment as possible.
The potential return on investment (ROI) will become clear as PTMS is presented. More than a demo and so much more than a trade show, this event will give you a clear understanding of where technologies such as RFID and Speech fit into your organisation. You will gain an insight into the importance and industrial relevance of new technologies, as well as discovering their place in a technologically advancing industry.
The Heritage Motor Centre is located in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside, just a two minute drive from J12 of the M40 and signposted from the motorway. The nearest railway stations are Leamington Spa and Warwick Parkway. The museum is a 15-20 minute taxi ride from either station.
Tuesday 17th April 2007
10.30 Tea and Coffee on arrival and Registration
11.00 Psion Teklogix Mobile Show commences
12.15 Buffet Luncheon is served with refreshments
12.45 - Psion Teklogix Workshops (networking opportunities with Psion Teklogix key technology Partners)
WIN 6 Bottles of Champagne!
Play the PTMS lottery on arrival for your chance to win 6 superb bottles of champagne!
Meet the Team
Above all, the Psion Teklogix Mobile Show is a team and its equipment on the road.
You will meet:
- The management of Psion Teklogix
- Its network engineers
- Its project leaders
- Its Territory Managers
- Its Technology partners
This is the most effective way to discover new solutions, test the products presented, be guided by a dynamic demonstration and ask specific questions in small groups.
Show commences at 11.00-Demonstarting the different stages involved in tracing a product order from A-Z and the technologies involved.
- Identification of a person using WORKABOUT PRO with bio-metrix reader
- Ordering a product using WAORKABOUT PRO RFID/GPRS solution
- Put away of products received at the warehouse (7535 G2 Lorax)
- Psion Teklogix service and repairs
- New stock location, demonstrating RFID forklift localisation solution and 8515 Vehicle Mount Terminal#
- Preparation of an order using speech technology WORKABOUT PRO Speech/ TalkmanT5
- Loading of an order using WORKABOUT PRO G2 with GPS solution
- Recording a repair using WORKABOUT PRO G2 with imaging solution
- Delivery of an order using WORKABOUT PRO with identic reader/temperature control solution