Click here to download your copy of the first-edition agenda for the upcoming International SAP Conference for Connected Logistics in Cargo to catch a glimpse of the sessions you can expect to hear at the conference.
Here are just some of the numerous benefits of attending this prestigious event:
- Gain early access to SAP solution updates and roadmap, ensuring that you remain ahead of the curve. Strategic insight from SAP industry executives - plus guidance and expertise from SAP solution management
- Hear first-hand your peers' implementation experiences to learn best practice for your own firm's SAP solution journey. New customer reference stories from key organizations will include: Modern Terminals Ltd, Stork, Warberers, ZIM and more
- Get your specific technical questions answered directly by the experts via four workshops offering a deeper-dive into topics including container shipping innovations, SAP S/4HANA migration, talent management, big data analytics and last mile delivery
- Enjoy face-to-face access to those who will have a direct influence on the success of your SAP solution implementation. Visit the vibrant exhibition of SAP partners, watch live demonstrations, and meet privately with the on-site SAP executive team and global solution experts
- Make lasting and valuable connections to cement future knowledge sharing. Attend the informal evening and network while enjoying traditional food and drink
- Pick up additional highly valuable, yet unexpected, new information. The event is co-located with the International SAP Conference for Professional Services. Your ticket will allow access across both agendas
Download the agenda now, and check out this must-attend conference for yourself.