DynaSys, provider of demand and supply chain planning (DSCP) solutions, has announced the general availability of DynaSys DSCP 2016, the latest version of the integrated DynaSys DSCP suite.
The new version features a variety of enhancements focusing on user experience and best practices. In addition, it features a new preconfigured option called Ready To Plan that enables rapid, modular implementation of DynaSys DSCP. DynaSys is a division of QAD Inc.
DynaSys DSCP helps manufacturers control supply chain complexity, improve customer satisfaction and reduce inventory levels and costs. It provides specific capabilities for Demand Planning, Distribution Planning, Production Planning, Procurement Planning, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and Network and Inventory Optimization. Customers can deploy DynaSys DSCP on-premise or in the cloud via DynaSys Cloud DSCP.
DynaSys DSCP 2016 Key Enhancements
- User Experience and Mobility: The DynaSys DSCP 2016 web portal offers a refreshed HTML5 user experience supported by browsers and mobile devices.
- Ready To Plan (RTP): DynaSys DSCP 2016 includes a new preconfigured DSCP solution called Ready to Plan (RTP). With RTP, customers can improve their ROI by implementing rapidly with just the functionality that they need in the near term.
- Best Practice Visualization: DynaSys DSCP 2016 adds a new library of standard grids and graphs to support best practices for core DSCP processes.
- New S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) and IBP (Integrated Business Planning) best practice models.
- Planning Algorithms: DynaSys DSCP 2016 features optimized algorithms for distribution and production that take into account additional business constraints.
"The new DSCP 2016 features and user experience improvements available for our pre-configurable Ready To Plan (RTP) solutions allow quicker implementation and faster return on investment," said Ariel Weil, DynaSys Managing Director. "With DynaSys DSCP, customers receive many important benefits including improved forecast accuracy, reduced inventory, improved service levels and better visibility across the supply chain."