Datalogic's new Joya Touch is a multi-purpose device for use throughout retail, aimed at optimising a company's ROI.
With two form factors available (handheld and pistol-grip), retailers can deploy device configurations to match their applications. Changing from one form to the other is quick and easy.
The Joya Touch device comes with several innovative features such as the industry's first wireless charging technology eliminating maintenance and cleaning of contacts on the device and cradles, fast charging mode and Datalogic SoftSpot technology for an easy-to-use soft trigger.
Packed with technology, this device supports Beacons for hyper-localised content, promotions and location sensing. This unique handheld device can connect a wide range of peripheral devices such as mobile payment readers, headsets and printers.
Joya Touch can be personalised by the user in several ways: by changing the color of the upper case and battery cover or even changing the front logo. Additionally, it is possible to order personalised screen protectors with corporate colours and themes or sell as sponsored advertising by consumer goods manufacturers.
- Handheld or pistol-grip form factors
- Wireless charging with 'Boost Mode' and versatile locking 3-bay cradle
- 4.3 inch HD multi-touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Bluetooth wireless technology v4.0 with BLE for Beacons
- Fully supports Datalogic's Shopevolution/Queue-busting app or third-party software
- Retail: Assisted sales, pricing, stock management, inventory
- Self-Shopping / Queue-busting / Gift Registry
- Hospitality and Restaurants
- Inventory: Back office inventory management, ordering, stocking, etc.
- Access Control: Airports, cinemas, theatres, museums, casinos, sporting events, exhibitions/shows
- Store Floor Applications: Mark downs, inventory look-ups, restocking tasks, in-store picking, shipping/receiving