The IoT Tech Expo will be descending on Berlin's Congress Centre from 13-14th June for 2 days of networking, 5 conferences, an exclusive workshop and a buzzing exhibition including connected vehicles, 3D printers, VR, AI, drones and more.
Over 3,000 have registered for the event which features 150 leading speakers from across a ranges of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, transport, government, energy and automotive.
The show will cover the entire IoT ecosystem with topics including; predictive maintenance, smart logistics, data analytics, connectivity, digitalisation, smart grids, sustainability, developing for the IoT, smart manufacturing, connected homes and car, monetisation and cyber security. The 5 dedicated conferences were a huge success in London and you can expect more real-life case studies, dynamic discussion and innovative thinking in Berlin.
Over the 2 days you will be able to see a range of industry leading speakers including:
- Joerg Liebe, CIO, Lufthansa Systems AG
- Dr. Luca Julia, Vice President of Innovation, Samsung
- Jürgen Bilo, Vice President, Head of Strategy, Business Development and Marketing, Corporate Systems & Technology, Continental
- Prof. Philipp Bouteiller, CEO of Tegel Projekt GmbH & Berlin Partner Representative
- Henk Veldhuis, Global Director Smart Lighting / Smart Home, TÜV Rheinland Group
- Einar Landre, Head of Drilling and Well Solutions, Statoil ASA
- Manoëlla Wilbaut, Head of Global Commercial Developments & Sustainability, DHL
- Peder Arvidsson, Managing Director, Sandvik Teeness AS
- Robert Quirke, Vice President of Technology and Business Services, IDA Ireland
- Lars Weber, Senior Programme Manager, E.ON
In additional to the stellar speaker line-up, the exhibition will feature the NXP EBV IoT Truck with over 130 live demos, Rutronik's Distribution Art Car, mini drones, VR demos, 3D printers, AI, Ford Mustang, Samsung Artik demos and more.