Xplore Technologies Corp., manufacturer of a broad range of high-quality rugged tablet computers, has launched the XSLATE B10. With a set of eight ports, four sealed from behind, and an IP65 rating, the 10.1" B10 comes standard with the Intel Core i5 CPU and is upgradeable to i7 vPro to provide top speeds to process data.
"The XSLATE B10 is the hardest worker yet. After spending a day on the job with the XSLATE B10, you'll understand why this fully featured tablet PC sets a new standard in ruggedness and connectivity," said Mark Holleran, Xplore Technologies President and COO. "Built with unfailing protection in mind, the compact XSLATE B10 is set to command in the field service market, delivering more in the most extreme and demanding work environments."
The B10 is designed to meet and exceed the needs of customers across a wide range of vertical industries, and the harshest workplaces, from frozen tarmacs to sweltering oil rigs. Across telecommunications, manufacturing, transportation, distribution, construction or field service, businesses now have access to a fully rugged, lightweight tablet with all the ports and battery life necessary to stay active in the field. Key features of the Xplore XSLATE B10 include:
- Eight built-in ports, four of them sealed from behind: Power, True Serial, (2) USB 3.0, microSD, microHDMI, microSIM, Audio, RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Exclusive built-in HDMI Input (optional)
- Several key ports sealed and protected even with port covers open
- Intel® Broadwell generation Core-Series processors
- 10.1" WXGA Rugged IPS LCD Backlit Display
- Projective capacitive 10-point Touch LED Backlight
- Ultra-fast 4G LTE broadband, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- U-Blox GPS Module
- 8 MP rear, 2 MP front cameras
- Wacom pen digitizer and active pen
- xCapture Pro camera application
- Integrated barcode scanner (optional)
- Long battery life with 20 hour hot swappable 2nd battery option
- C1D2/ATEX certifications
The B10 also has optional productivity accessories including a removable companion keyboard, office or vehicle docking stations, kickstand, a second hot swappable battery to extend system runtime to 20 hours and 2-bay or 6-bay simultaneous battery charging options.