Carlson SurvCE from Handheld is a compelling data collection software choice, combining advanced functionality, ease-of-use, and high-level capability:
Be heard – Carlson listens to its customers' input for new features or drivers for all of its products.
Carlson SurvCE is a complete data collection system for Real Time (RTK) GPS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry. It supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS and conventional/ robotic total stations.
SurvCE 4.0 ready for download. Constantly being upgraded, SurvCE 4.0 gives users the option to import text in drawings in addition to blocks; allows GPS base records from the raw file to be processed into the CRD file; and offers a new 2D sketch polyline and snap option. Version 4.0 of Carlson Software's SurvCE data collection software now includes a Live Digital Level (LDL) or electronic bubble vial feature.
One of the newest aspects of Carlson SurvCE is that it can read the GIS feature/attribute structure from a client's Esri GIS geodatabase, collect additional survey-grade data to that schema, and write it back as ArcGIS compatible data in a single seamless workflow. No office software is required.
SurvCE 4.0 is available in more than two dozen languages. These include: English, Spanish, French, French (Canadian), Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, simplified Chinese, Korean, Greek, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Swedish, Latvian and more.
- Supports full output reporting in GNSS analysis
- GPS base records from the raw file may be processed into the CRD File
- Has full compatibility with the Stewart Weir Software
- Enhanced performance on new capacitive screen data collectors
- Description edit boxes now allow easy access to feature code list
- Field-to-Finish supports creating circles
- Point project automatically creates a customizable output file containing station, offset, and elevation and other user-defined fields
- Supports LandXML Road Model
- Allows GIS storing in any stakeout routine
- Supports text import from drawings
- RW5 file now reads and writes faster
- Supports freehand sketching in the map screen
- Brazil SIRGAS 2000 UTM Zone 18S is now supported
- Supports scalable pixels in background images
- Calculate Area/ Sliding uses a new faster and more robust method