Supply Chain Event gathers over 100 suppliers of solutions and technologies covering all aspects of the Supply Chain and 3,300 professionals.
The trade show will feature 40 conference sessions and workshops with a central theme: "Controlling The International Supply Chain".
The globalisation of the movement of goods forces executives into managing an increasingly complex process which results in the emergence of many questions:
- How to achieve total visibility across the whole Supply Chain and follow the products end-to-end?
- What is the planning process both at a local and global level?
- Where are stocks kept in order to ensure optimum and multi-level management?
- How to best control the transport and customs parameters?
- How to retrieve information for better management of potential uncertainties?
- Do you manage in-house or with a 4PL?
Conference programme highlights four sectors: High Tech; Retail and Fast-Moving Consumer Goods; Energy; E-commerce
These are some of the questions to be answered at the Supply Chain Event through a cycle of conferences and around 100 exhibitors.
More info: www.supplychain-event.com
Your contact to exhibit: Iskander Lazali, +33 (0)1 47 56 67 76, email@example.com
To visit : Brigitte de Sousa, +33 (0)1 47 56 24 91, firstname.lastname@example.org