Leading the Decade: Creating and Sustaining Excellence in the Supply Chain
As the digital world continues to blur global boundaries, increase customer connectivity and accelerate the speed of business, traditional supply chain concepts no longer apply. To succeed in the coming decade and beyond, senior supply chain executives must reinvent the supply chain network to align with new expectations, market opportunities and technologies.
At Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference 2014, you'll get the leadership strategies, tools and information you need to embrace innovation and help drive enterprise growth.
- Create. Rethink traditional supply chain concepts and drive your organization forward with new approaches to efficiency, agility and cost containment.
- Sustain. Align supply chain initiatives with strategic business goals, empowering the supply network to contribute to business value and competitive differentiation.
- Succeed. Demonstrate deeper, wider leadership by embracing innovation and acting on new opportunities that will help drive enterprise growth.
All the supply chain insight you need. All in one place.
- Understand the future role of the Supply Chain Officer
- Ensure you have the right talent on your team for success
- Connect with your peers to share best practices
- Validate your strategic vision and investment decisions
- Discover, evaluate and compare the latest technologies, services and partnerships
- Access the unbiased guidance of industry analysts and thought leaders
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The world's most important gathering of supply chain leaders, including:
- Chief Supply Chain Officers and other Senior Operations Executives
- Supply Chain and Demand Planning Executives
- Sourcing and Procurement Executives
- Distribution and Logistics Executives
- Supply Chain IT Executives
- Manufacturing Executives
- Supply Chain Strategy Executives
- Supply Chain Transformation and Innovation Executives
Register for this event by telephone: +44 (0) 20 8879 2430