20 May 2014, 9.00-17.00
Nordic Light Hotel, Vasaplan 7, Stockholm, Sweden
Smart planning. Smart business.
Quintiq would like to officially invite you to join this exclusive executive summit for an opportunity to meet and network with fellow supply chain planning professionals.
Gain first-hand information and insights from expert guest speakers that, such as Dr. Ari Riabacke, one of Sweden's leading decision-making experts, mixing his research findings with future decision-making in inspiring lectures. Join your peers in learning about successful projects from steel industry expert Gunnar Meller, VP of Supply Chain, Outokumpu, the global leader in stainless steel and high performance alloys. Additionally, hear practical insights into successful IT project management from Mikko Särkkä, Head of IT, Region West, at Itella Corporation, postal, logistics and e-commerce service provider.
Discover how smart planning and scheduling are taking on an increasingly active role in enabling companies to:
- Make the best short-, medium- and long-term decisions to advance business goals
- Lower costs, improve performance and raise customer satisfaction
- Improve organisation-wide communication and efficiency
- Adapt quickly to new circumstances and stay profitable and competitive in a rapidly-changing world
This event is free but space is limited so sign up to Reserve you place today.
- 9am Registration
- 9:30 - Welcome Message - Janine Olariu, Marketing Manager, Quintiq
- 9:45 - Introduction session - Arjen Heeres, COO of Quintiq
- 10:30 - Keynote presentation - Dr. Ari Riabacke, Speaker, Researcher and Advisor in the realm of Decision Support
- 11:15 – Networking Break
- 11:30 - Customer Case - Gunnar Meller , VP of Supply Chain of Outokumpu
- 12:15 - Networking Lunch
- 13:15 – Customer Case - Mikko Särkkä, Head of IT (Region West), Itella Corporation
- 14:00 – Networking Break
- 14:30 – Supply Chain Roadmap & Workshop
- 15:30 - Closing Remarks
- 16:00 - Drinks and networking reception
For more details regarding the event, contact:
About Dr. Ari Riabacke
Dr. Ari Riabacke challenges perceptions of how decisions are made – both in life in general, as well as, in an increasingly complex business world. He is one of Sweden's leading decision-making experts and mixes research findings with future decision-making in his inspiring lectures. Ari is one of Scandinavia's most sought-after speakers and the magazine "Dagens Industri" points out Ari as one of the three hottest speakers within industry. You can check out his website on www.riabacke.se
Every business has its planning puzzles, some large, some complex, some seemingly impossible to solve. Quintiq's vision is to solve every one using a single platform. That vision has driven the development of Quintiq software since the first line was coded back in 1997. Our vision is transforming the world's supply chains.