...a white paper from Demand Solutions.
Nobody disputes the value of an efficient, collaborative, carefully planned supply chain. When your company reaches its supply chain potential, you can:
- Offer the right products in the right quantities at the right price -- with the absolute minimum of safety stock
- Keep your demand in sync with your partners' supply
- Generate forecasts for a wide range of possible business scenarios
- Garner the input of stakeholders in every business plan -- and use that plan to drive your company to its full competitive advantage
With goals like these on the horizon, it's no wonder there's so much talk these days about sales and operations planning (S&OP).
Topics covered include....
- Where are you in your Supply Chain Journey?
- Roadblocks to Supply Chain Maturity
- So what's keeping companies from achieving Supply Chain Excellence
- The new imperatives for Supply Chain Maturity
- Integrated Business Planning: A New Mindset for Better Results
- How can you reduce inventory by up to 46%
- Your new path to Supply Chain Excellence
To advance your inventory planning journey to achieve supply chain excellence,