Green Supply Chain Seminar - November 13th, 2013
JOIN US AT THE
Proteus Training Centre
1730 Solihull Parkway,
Birmingham Business Park,
Proteus, in partnership with TouchStar Technologies, is hosting the Supply Chain Optimisation seminar on 13th November. The seminar agenda explains how using the right technologies in the warehouse and beyond, can help businesses move towards a greener working environment.
There will be keynote Technology speakers from Proteus and TouchStar explaining how their joint solutions ensure a more cost effective, efficient and greener working practice, and a demonstration of the Proteus WMS system utilising TouchStar state of the art equipment.
There will also be an address by a high standing speaker from the Logistics industry, Roger Moulding Commercial Marketing Manager for Northern Europe, of Bridgestone Tyres, and a panel discussion with experts from the Logistics industry who will be hosting an interesting and hopefully lively debate.
- 09:30 Registration and Coffee
- 10:00 Welcome to the Event
- 10:10 Roger Moulding Commercial Marketing Manager (Northern Europe) Bridgestone Tyres, who will speak on fuel saving and the work Bridgestone have been undertaking to produce cost effective, energy saving, ecological tyres that contributes to a greener environment
- 10:40 Howard Turvey MD Proteus Software
- 11:00 Jon Hall Group Operations Director Touchstar Technologies
- 11:40 Coffee Break
- 12:00 Demo of Proteus WMS TouchStar RF equipment
- 12:30 Panel Discussion
- 13:00 Lunch and Networking
For further information please contact Linda Rodway on +44(0) 121 717 7474 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org