Last chance to register
Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference is one of the world's most important annual gatherings of senior supply chain executives, providing the critical strategies, tactics and tools you need now so you can move forward quickly and efficiently. This year's conference offers a brand new agenda designed to help you rethink the very way supply chains work, and to deliver the highest impact on and greatest business value for your enterprise in 2013 and beyond.
The must-attend supply chain leadership conference
Gartner Supply Chain's expanded role-based agenda delivers the actionable advice your team needs to succeed — from strategy and planning to distribution and logistics. Hear the latest Gartner supply chain research, visionary guest keynotes, solution provider sessions and inspiring case studies. Also join roundtable discussions and networking receptions with senior supply chain peers for sharing best practices, real-world insights and more.
Key topics to be covered will include:
- Supply Chain Strategy and Transformation.
- Performance Measurements.
- Supply Chain Collaboration.
- Supply Chain Planning.
- Risk Management.
Guest keynote speakers will be:
- David Gosnell, President, Global Supply and Procurement, Diageo plc.
- Ken Murtha, Sr. VP, Global Supply Chain & Strategy, AstraZeneca.
- Alexander Scholz, Head of Project Management in Sourcing & Supplier Network, BMW Group.
Be a part of the annual gathering for senior supply chain executives across every role and industry
For more information visit: http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/emea/supply-chain/