Infor, provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, has entered into a non-binding letter of intent to acquire TDCI Inc. Based in Columbus, Ohio, TDCI is a provider of configurator and guided selling solutions for manufacturers and distributors of customisable products and services. TDCI's BuyDesign product configuration management applications help companies improve direct and channel sales performance, and accelerate time-to-market for new products.
The TDCI BuyDesign Suite includes:
- Product Configurator - Provides product or other configuration services to a variety of applications including ERP, CRM, and sales solutions
- Sales Portal - Provides a web portal for sales people and trading partners to quote and order configured and non-configured products
- Flex Suite for the generation of 2D drawings, 3D models, photo-realistic images, and dynamic documents
- BuyDesign Build Your Own (BYO) - Enables customers to provide a consumer design experience on their marketing web-sites using the Product Configurator and the Flex Suite
- BuyDesign Storefront - Provides web-based e-commerce stores with multi-front capabilities for retail sales
TDCI products are already integrated with many leading Infor ERP applications, including Infor LN, Infor SyteLine, Infor XA, and Infor Distribution SX.e.
Financial terms of the proposed transaction are not being disclosed. Completion of the acquisition will be subject to satisfactory completion of due diligence, negotiation of a definitive share purchase agreement, and customary closing conditions. The parties expect to complete the transaction within thirty days.