Voxware, provider of Voice solutions, has announced the availability of a new software upgrade to its widely deployed Voice Management Suite (VMS). In this latest upgrade, Voxware has added a new tab for user administration within its management console, enhanced VoxPilot, and improved the overall dashboard functionality of the solution.
Voxware will showcase its entire line of Voice solutions during ProMat 2013 in Chicago at booth 3550. Demonstrations during ProMat will include the enhanced user capabilities of VoxPilot, the creation of Voice workflows within VoxStudio, recently launched Cloud VMS and VMS 5.1. For those in attendance, Keeahna Twomey, Logistics Manager from the Oklahoma Food Bank, will be on hand offering insights and first-hand accounts about Voxware's Voice solutions.
For organisations looking to enhance internal operations and improve brand reputation, VMS 5.1 delivers a number of advanced capabilities that are critical to users in distribution centers and warehouses. Among those new capabilities include:
- Enhanced user management functionality allows users to view and modify worker information and activities.
- A velocity gadget for VoxPilot identifies items that are frequently picked, but are located in remote parts of the warehouse.
- Improved functionality that enables users to archive data from production to reporting. Two additional expert mode prompts which can bundle picking and put away workflows together.
- Expanded jump location functionality that allows workers to jump forward and backward in a pick list.
- Enhanced server crash recovery.
- Optimised dialogues streamline container management while picking.
"Our latest VMS upgrade demonstrates our commitment to meet the evolving demands placed on distribution centers and warehouses," said Keith Phillips, Voxware CEO. "We continually look to further innovate our solutions, which is only possible with the help of our expert team of engineers and constant feedback from our customer base. As a leading provider of voice solutions, we strive to constantly enrich the functionality of our software to ensure that our customers can continue to improve their internal operations and increase their brand reputation."
Voxware VMS 5.1 is available immediately. Existing customers can request an upgrade through their Voxware sales representative or by contacting Voxware at 877-483-7239.