InfinityQS International, Inc., the global authority on Manufacturing Intelligence and real-time enterprise quality, has announced that the key takaways from its recent Infusion user conference were as follows:
- Quality is no longer just a plant floor function. To ensure the success of enterprise-wide quality programmes, quality teams and IT departments must work together.
- Everyone has to believe. It is important to make sure the executive suite, plant-floor operators and suppliers are excited about the value of quality programmes.
- Plan for integration. In complex quality systems, careful planning determines the exact role of every system, application and piece of equipment—before going live.
- Anticipate changes to avoid unnecessary costs. Manufacturing intelligence can be used to prepare for otherwise unexpected economic, cultural or regulatory changes.
- Go mobile. Integrating mobile devices, cloud technologies and automated processes will ensure plants are operating at optimum efficiencies.
With the announcement of ProFicient 5 during the event, attendees were privy to details and demonstrations of the latest version of InfinityQS' enterprise quality hub. With mobile advancements and flexible cloud-based or on-premise deployment options, ProFicient 5 is designed to deliver real-time visibility and Manufacturing Intelligence—via a centralized statistical process control (SPC) analysis engine—on the shop floor, across the enterprise and throughout the supply chain.
The company has announced that the user conference was its most successful Infusion user conference to date, with an increase in attendance of 25 per cent and positive reviews from attendees. Global manufacturers such as Kraft Foods, Medtronic Spinal & Biologics, Ball Corporation, Trek Bicycle, Coty, Greene Tweed & Co. and Accellent joined voices in emphasising the importance of Total Quality Management, end-to-end visibility and increased quality across the value chain to ensure success for any sized manufacturer.