The Enterprise Mobility Network, a resource for professionals operating in the mobile and wireless arena, has announced details of its upcoming complimentary webinar, entitled 'Optimum Service Levels at Minimum Cost – an impossible dream or the key to survival?'. Set for Thursday 18th October, the webinar will let you hear directly from companies, including Rentokil Initial, about their successful transformation of service operations from a cost-centre into a revenue generator.
Date: Thursday 18th October 2012
Time: 14:30-15:30 (UK time)
The Webinar will be chaired by industry expert Dave Stark, whose Managing Director roles have included Siebel for UK and Quofore for EMEA. Guest speakers will include:
- Anthony Dracott, Support Systems Director, Rentokil Initial
- Ved Sen, Director, Mobility Solutions Practice, Cognizant
Speakers will demonstrate how tried-and-tested deployments deliver a host of enterprise benefits including:
- Raising customer service levels by compliance with SLAs.
- Improving workforce utilisation and lowering costs at the same time as improving service.
- Greater customer service levels through combing various data sources: the nearest engineer may not be able to respond fastest, or have the necessary skills or parts.
- How mixing emergency response jobs with routine visits in a dynamic scheduling engine can further enhance productivity.
- How automatic data capture can deliver the granular detail needed for Benchmarking and Key Performance Indicator analysis.
Our speakers will also cover which device is best for getting real-time data to and from service personnel, give their views on whether Bring-your-own-device is a feasible option and discuss what the merits of software-as-a-service are compared with native and bespoke apps?
Sharon Clancy, Editor-in-Chief of the Enterprise Mobility Network, comments: "With both costs and customer expectations rising, service organisations face challenging times - indeed for many businesses, transforming their service operations may be essential to retaining customers, personnel and securing the future of the business. Long viewed as a cost centre, leading service management companies are now recognising that outstanding service is growing in importance in developing and sustaining customer loyalty and transforming service operations from a cost-centre into a revenue generator. Customer facing engineers and mobile workers are key to the success of this approach. "
To register for the webinar, please visit: http://view6.workcast.net/register?pak=3850372128481562
The Enterprise Mobility Network
The Enterprise Mobility Network's area of focus is rugged devices and solutions being used in-premise and out in the field across manufacturing, warehousing, supply chain, logistics, service industries, retail and healthcare. Our interest is how connecting these people to back office systems in real time has dramatic, positive effects on productivity, customer service, accuracy and profitability. For further information please visit: www.enterprisemobilitynetwork.com