Box Technologies, the UK provider of customer interface technology solutions, has announced the launch of the latest ultra-mobile and durable tablet PC, the Motion CL910. Motion's latest generation of the CL-Series line of tablet PCs delivers optimised mobility, durability and connectivity that mobile professionals require across key vertical markets.
Running Microsoft Windows and powered by the Intel Atom N2600 dual core processor, the CL910 Tablet PC is ideally suited for and seamlessly integrates with business environments.
Featuring Intel's new dual core processor, up to a 128GB solid state drive (SSD) and standard 2GB of RAM, the new CL910 Tablet PC offers improved performance while Bluetooth 4.0 enhances peripheral device connectivity. In addition, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) offers secure information management and data protection. These enhancements help Motion continue to provide the security, manageability and compatibility users across target vertical markets, including healthcare, field service and retail, require for successful mobile deployments. The lightweight, thin design includes:
- Up to seven hours of battery life* for extended productivity
- Robust communications with optional Gobi connectivity with GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth® 4.0 and a wireless SIM
- 10.1-inch display with capacitive two-finger touch and high-resolution digitizer pen input and Corning Gorilla Glass for enhanced durability
- Front-facing camera (3.0MP) and rear-facing Web camera (1.3MP) to support documentation, video conferencing and collaboration
- A full complement of ports, including USB, SD Card, audio and HD video to simplify the use of industry standard peripheral solutions
- CL-Series SlateMate with Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR) and Barcode Scanner (BCS), an integrated expansion solution for data acquisition and transaction processing
- Durable design, built to MIL-STD-810G and IP-52 standards
"Motion was recognised as a Microsoft 2012 Partner of the Year due to their focus and dedication to delivering solutions that directly address real world business challenges," said Jon Roskill, corporate vice president, Worldwide Partner Group, Microsoft Corp. "With the CL910, Motion continues to offer enhanced technologies that help Microsoft business users experience the performance and productivity offered by tablet PCs tailored to business users in markets that depend on high performance mobile workforces."
Supported by Productivity-Enhancing Accessories and Peripherals
Motion CL-Series Tablet PCs are available with a full complement of mobility solutions tailored to improve mobile workflows. The CL-Series Locking Mobile Dock by RAM Mounts improves productivity and enhances portability, while the CL-Series ReadyDock by Advanced Technical Solutions (ATS) offers a unique option for charging, syncing, and securing multiple tablet PCs. Additionally, the CL-Series VESA Mounting Plate enables the tablet to be attached to many VESA-compliant mounts, offering both convenience and flexibility across computing environments.
"Box Technologies is excited to announce the launch of this enhanced model in the highly successful Motion CL900 range, said Richard Elmes, marketing manager at Box Technologies. "In support of our key objective of 'Delivering the Customer Interface through Technology', we continue to provide mobile workforces with the most comprehensive product line available, including rugged, purpose-built tablet PCs and productivity-enhancing accessories. These truly are serious tablet PCs for serious professionals".
The CL910 Tablet PC comes standard with Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, and all CL910 Tablet PC customers will be eligible for a Windows 8 upgrade upon its release.
*Battery life based on MobileMark 2007 test