TXT and Microsoft have the pleasure in inviting you to the
TXT Thinking S&OP 2012 global summit
24th May, 10:00 - 17:00
The Royal Horseguards Hotel, 2 Whitehall Court, London, SW1A 2EJ
The benefits of S&OP are widely recognized but how do I ensure that S&OP is driving real, measurable value for my company? How do I ensure the correct execution of my S&OP strategy? How do I improve the process step by step?
Thinking S&OP! will be a fantastic opportunity to learn from Thought Leaders of the caliber of Emeritus Professor Martin Christopher, technology and process experts about the Best Practices and lessons learned in S&OP. TXT customers will be presenting real world case studies allowing great insights into their experience.
No matter whether you are already running a S&OP process, some parts of it, or you are about to take the first steps in the journey; speakers will walk you through the cornerstone of an effective process: from collaborative demand management, up to the benefits of an integrated business planning approach including financials, trade-off analysis and risk management.
More specifically, among the topics of the day:
- Supply Chain 2.0 – Coping with a Volatile and Uncertain World
- Getting the Demand Picture right – globally
- The role of S&OP - integrating financial planning for a revenue-focused process
- From the Development of the S&OP Strategy to its Execution and Monitoring
- Supporting Technologies: What-if scenarios, integrated Analysis and Reporting
- Case Studies, benchmarks and lessons learned from the leaders