In today's era of heightened security, national governments are constantly adding new names to watch lists to avoid the risks linked to terrorism and prohibited commerce. It's tough for companies to keep up with all the changes without spending excessive amounts of time or money in the process.
Amber Road's white paper, 'Six Best Practices to Improve Compliance with a Restricted Party Screening Solution', addresses the following questions organisations face when considering their screening options:
- Why do companies need to screen their vendors, suppliers, and trading partners against restricted party lists?
- What are the major challenges that prevent companies from being compliant?
- How do most companies manage this process today?
- What are some cross-industry best practices for managing screening?
- What attributes should companies consider when enhancing their restricted party screening process?
Learn how your company can prevent fines, delays, and even the loss of export privileges. Download your copy of the Restricted Party Screening White Paper by visiting: http://info.amberroad.com/MLITeBlast-RPSEUWPNov.2011.html