6th December, 09:00 17:00 Ambassadors Bloomsbury, London.
Whether you are investigating areas of business intelligence for the first time or you are at the mature stage and looking at predictive analytics and moving into the cloud, attendance at this one day conference will ensure you are one step ahead of the competition.
The Business Intelligence Conference offers you a full day of learning including interactive presentations and a panel discussion with networking opportunities.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Steve Whittle, Head of Finance Systems and Data Improvement - Rolls Royce
Steves presentation, BI, The Prequel, will focus on the preparation work needed on data, processes and behaviour, prior to embarking upon the BI/predictive analytical journey.
- Nick Reeks, Director Procurement Development Tata Steel Group
Nick's presentation will focus on how the implementation of BI for procurement spend analysis challenged both procurement, engineering & IT to provide meaningful insight into spend to support sourcing.
- Kevin Allen, CEO - Concord Filing Products
Kevins presentation will explain the process his company went through selecting and implementing a BI solution and why they chose to go with the Cloud. From initial identification of the requirement for BI, to supplier selection, implementation and final benefits, Kevin will explain the journey his business went on and the lessons they learned.
Other speakers confirmed include:
- Pierfrancesco Manenti, Head EMEA - IDC Manufacturing Insight
- Rob Toguri, VP and Head of Business Information Management - Capgemini
- John Hammann, UK Industry Principal for Manufacturing - SAP
By attending this event you will:
- Hear first hand from manufacturers who are making the Business Intelligence journey, learn from their mistakes and triumphs
- Gain in depth knowledge of more specific Business Intelligence topics such as predictive analytics and Business Intelligence influenced cloud computing
- Gain insight from academic thought leaders on the future of Business Intelligence
- Understand how your business could benefit from installing Business Intelligence technology
- Find out how a single version of the truth can help you make faster decisions and support your corporate strategy
- Understand how BI could help you achieve better results by making quicker decisions using an integrated view of business performance
Who should attend:
Managing Directors, Financial Directors, Operational Directors, CIOs, COOs, IT Directors, Supply Chain Directors, Sales and Marketing Directors , BI Managers, Data and Quality Managers.
The Manufacturer Insight - Business Intelligence
Click here to download the document
- Delegate Prices
295 (plus VAT) per delegate registering
- 3 delegates for the price of 2
- Early Bird offer of FREE Amazon Kindle E-Reader for delegates registering before Friday November 21st
Free Amazon Kindle for readers of Manufacturing and Logistics IT!!
Readers of Manufacturing and Logistics IT have an exclusive delegate offer register before Thursday 1st December 2011 onto the Business Intelligence Conference and they will receive a FREE Amazon Kindle. Simply quote MLIT to qualify*
To reserve your place please contact Benn Walsh on 0207 202 7485 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, click here to visit the event website.