Top CIOs and IT decision makers from leading companies will be speaking at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum taking place on the 21st & 22nd June, 2011 at Olympia, London.
The event will feature a large number of case study presentations together with the full IT supply chain to give the most complete overview of the cloud computing, SaaS and virtualization marketplace possible.
Over 2500 attendees will discuss the practical realities of these technologies, the state of the industry, and future considerations, with end users, thought leaders, platform and service providers and other senior figures from the IT industry all present.
Key speakers confirmed include:
- Adrian R. Gardner, CIO, NASA
- Myron Hrycyk, CIO, Severn Trent PLC
- Peter Hambling, CIO, Lloyds TSB
- Alan French, CTO, Marks and Spencer
- Federico Florez, CIO, Ferrovial
- David Palmer, Head of Service Delivery, Home Retail Group
- Chris Chant, Director of Government Cloud Programme, Cabinet Office
- Dr Pamal Sharma, CIO UK & Ireland, General Motors
- Stuart Lipinski, Group CS Systems Manager, PhotoBox
- Andrew Weir, Head Of Enterprise Architecture, BP
- Russell Levan, CIO, BSM
- Mike Wright, CIO, Man Group
- Jos Creese, Head of IT, Hampshire County Council
- Anthony Hayes, Head of Vendors Management, Royal Mail
- Mark Hall, Director of IT Live Services, HM Revenue and Customs
- John Harris, VP Applications Services, Commercial IT, GlaxoSmithKline
- David Norris, COO and Acting CEO, Livebookings
- Barry Jennings, Associate, Bird & Bird
- Torsten Peters, Head of Content, HanseNet Telekommunikation GmbH
- Inga Alika, Director, Television Business Division, Lattelecom
- Peter Bassill, Chief Information Security Office, Gala Coral Group
- Zouheir Mansourati, VP, Technology Delivery, Telus
- Giuseppe Valentino, Director, Marketing, Telecom Italia Nordic
- Erik Jenson, Head of Section, Content & Acquisition, Telenor Nordic
- Miroslaw Suszek, Chief Operating Officer, UPC Poland
The event will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition. To register for the event then please visit the website, www.cloudwf.com, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.