In February, Pharma IQs Nordic Pharmaceutical Distribution conference will focus on issues relating to pharmaceutical supply chain, logistics and distribution in the Nordic region. Learn which optimisation strategy can help you extend the reach of your network into new markets, and deliver your product faster, safer and cheaper than ever before.
The conference will enable you to network with peers and industry leaders while allowing you to benefit from their experience through benchmarking against case studies. Discover the best ways to get closer to the patient, centralise your distribution, recoup costs, increase your ROI, improve your control over the supply chain and achieve operational excellence through lean initiatives.
Hear high level briefings, delivering insights into:
- Using a Centralised Nordic Hub to supply the region
- Effectively improving the supply chain while increase efficiency and keeping costs Low
- Direct to Pharmacy models and implications for wholesaler distribution
- Regulations affecting the movement of pharmacy products in the Nordic region
- Effectively using Cool Chain technology to benefit your business
Click Here for more information