27-29 April, Intercontinental Hotel, Geneva
Today, more than ever before, supply chain managers must focus on cost-cutting, outsourcing logistics, improving customer service along the supply chain, improving supply chain agility, safety and visibility, all while remaining compliant with changing regulations.
In its 9th year, LogiPharma is the event that most senior level pharmaceutical decision makers attend and here is why:
- You will be able to gain real life practical applications from 20+ NEW Speakers, 25+ NEW Case Studies
- Network with industry peers with Roundtable Discussions on key industry initiatives
- Take a deep dive with a Focus Day on Improving Supply Chain Agility
- Dig deep with 4 Interactive Workshops
- Be the first to hear the results of the EFPIA pilot results to understand serialization proposal and determine timeline for implementation
- Examine a FRESH Case Study from Sandoz Turkey, the first country in the world to mandate serialization of pharma products!
Join over 200 supply chain Heads and Directors from leading pharma companies like Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Amgen, UCB, and Teva who attend this event every year!For more information: download the brochure on www.logipharmaeurope.com, call +44 (0)207 368 9465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.