2dn 4th of February
Hotel Le Plaza, Brussels
Now in its 14th year, LogiCon 2010 is uniquely positioned as Europes leading FMCG and retail supply chain conference. Attend and hear from over 40 world-leading supply chain directors giving you a multi-faceted perspective into the latest industry issues, trends and progress. Bigger and better than ever before, LogiCon is THE place where the future of your supply chain is shaped.
LogiCon 2010 has been specifically designed to help supply chain professionals just like you. Attend and develop practical techniques to cut total costs in your supply chain, operate more efficiently and fully maximise your existing resource.
The 2010 LogiCon 2010 - Cheaper, Faster, Smarter Supply Chain Management
The 14th annual industry event for FMCG and Retail Supply Chain and Logistics Professionals
The conference features:
- Global speaker faculty of over 40 supply chain experts
Hear from an outstanding speaker line-up of over 40 international FMCG and retail supply chain directors.
- High Profile Keynotes
From Nestl Waters, Henkel, Dell, Pepsico, Unilever and Sony Ericsson plus case studies from the worlds most prominent supply chain practitioners
- Brand New Format
From big picture presentations to hands-on workshops, panel debates and interactive discussions, LogiCon 2010 gives you the opportunity to meet and learn from the very best.
- Cutting-Edge Topics
Following in-depth industry research, we have developed a detailed conference programme that is certain to address all your challenges in 2010
- Extensive Networking
Networking is a key reason our audience come back year on year. LogiCon 2010 will provide more chances for you to meet and benchmark your supply chain operations against your peers, thought leaders and solution providers.
- New Supply Chain Top 25 Workshop
This interactive workshop is just for supply chain directors looking to learn from the worlds top 25 performers.
Programme highlights include:
- Beiersdorfdiscusses how to increase supply chain agility, responsiveness and adaptability through collaboration
- Kraft Foods reveals how to achieve effective cost control and manage market volatility
- McDonalds explains how to reengineer your internal processes to support customer collaboration
- Woolworths SA analyses the latest technology to drive supply chain optimisation and improve merchandise planning
- Real Hypermarkets explores how to prepare your supply chain for economic recovery
- Travis Perkins translates the theory into reality: achieving rapid results through the language of profit
- Mothercare overcomes the supply chain challenges of a global multi-channel retailer
- Dell identifies the most successful metrics to drive your outsourcing relationship
Top issues addressed at LogiCon 2010 include:
- Demand planning
- 3PL partnering
- Cost-to-serve analysis
- Multi-channel retailing
- Emerging markets
- Inventory management
- Supply chain consolidation
- Risk management
- Lean Management
- Training and development
- Green supply chain
LogiCon 2010 is back BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE.