The conference will showcase 30 case studies from service experts that have truly mastered service delivery. Ren van Kleef, Head of Worldwide Storage Service Delivery, Hewlett Packard will reveal how to transform service efficiency and delivery through sales and service alignment. Barbara Taylor, Business Development Manager at Philips Healthcare will describe the new customer-centric service solutions that have enabled the company to drive its 2 billion euro service business. Arndt Lorenz, Head of Global IT Service and Support for Agfa Healthcare will explore how to drive performance through the standardisation of service delivery and support processes. In addition, Martin Zitz, Group Director Supply Chain Management from EMC Corporation will evaluate whether standardisation is the key driver for service improvement.
The key focus of this years conference is on high-level debate, interaction and networking. On day one of the conference, Sony Ericsson, Fanuc Robotics, Cisco and Eurocopter will discuss how first class service can be delivered in the economic downturn to achieve operational objectives of service reliability, sustainability and customer support.
On the second day of the conference, Hugo Van Daal, Group Director Supply Chain Management at Bombardier will join a panel to discuss the complexities of forecasting service requirements in a volatile market.
Other speakers include:
- Pilar Torres, VP Global Customer Service, Sun
- Johan Strufys, Global Services, Agfa
- Donal Lynch, VP Parts Logistics, Wartsila
- Ole Buus, Service Director, Xerox
- Steve Barker, European Customer Loyalty Manager, Canon Business Solutions
- Ren van Kleef, Head of Worldwide Storage Service Delivery, Hewlett Packard
- Wolfgang Royer, Head of Customer Service EMEA, Sony Ericsson
- Stphane Dufoix, Global Customer Service and CRM VP, BioMrieux
- Ronny Weinig,Head of Global Services Industries, Siemens Switzerland
- Mick Turnbull, Professional Services Director EMEA, Genesys
For the first time Strategic Service Management introduces Speed Networking to the service community. Delegates will have the opportunity to take part in the most exciting way to get to know their peers, generate new leads and build strong business relations.
In the conferences several networking breaks, participants will have the opportunity to meet some of the industrys most renowned solution providers such as Servigistics, Choice Logistics, Flash Logistics, Panasonic, Baxter Planning Systems and Motion Computing. Not only will they receive expert advice and guidance on the most cutting-edge service solutions, but they will also learn more about how they can cost-effectively drive service performance and profitability.
For more information contact Sona Khagram at email@example.com